LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES:
- Import tarriffs update, as of July 17, 2018: The MAPP office has received several questions from members across the US regarding the Trump Administrations recent changes in tariffs. Since MAPP is not officially chartered or staffed to handle lobbying or public policy issues, the organization requested assistance from Alan Rothenbuecher, partner of law firm Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP and MAPP’s corporate attorney to provide an overview and some guidance as to recent changes. Read more.
- New Member Spotlight Series - Tyson Daniels and Polymer Contours: It is not often getting your wheels stolen leads to running a plastics company – but that is exactly the case with Tyson Daniels, president and CEO of Polymer Contours out of Allentown, PA. Read more.
- MAPP Hits Historic 400 Member Mark: The Manufacturers Association of Plastics Processors’ (MAPP) revealed today membership has hit the 400 member mark, a record for the association’s 20-year history. Read more.
- MAPP Announces Submissions for 2018 Safety Award: The Manufacturers Association for Plastics Processors (MAPP) is taking submissions for their inaugural Safety Award. This award seeks to celebrate, recognize and share best practices from MAPP members in safety.Read more.
- MAPP Releases Drugs in the Workplace Report: MAPP recently conducted a drugs in the workplace survey. The study resulted in a benchmarking report that analyzes workplace drug policies and procedures from manufacturing facilities across the U.S. The 2018 Drugs in the Workplace Report is a 193-page document that includes analysis of inputs from over 110 US manufacturers in regard to their organization's drug policies. Read more.
- MAPP to Release Seven Industry Studies in 2018: The Manufacturers Association for Plastics Processors (MAPP) will conduct seven unique benchmarking studies for the scope of 2018, all of which will result in industry reports available on the MAPP website. Alongside these studies, MAPP will also conduct three separate best practices collection activities.Read more.
- MAPP Releases 2018 State of the Industry Report: MAPP recently conducted its keystone benchmarking study the annual State of the Plastics Industry Report. The study resulted in a benchmarking report that analyzes and highlights information on the anticipated outlook for the US plastics industry for 2018. Read more.