MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact info@mappinc.com.

Architect

alwinmfg1

Architect

Post by alwinmfg1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:14 pm

Hello fellow MAPP members, we are looking to add on to our existing molding facility in the central Wisconsin area and I was wondering if anyone of you know of a good architect that is knowledgeable in designing an injection molding facility? Our current building was originally designed for warehouse spacing and over the years we expanded our molding operations into that area. So we would basically like to double the size of our operation and build the addition specifically for the injection molding part of our business. Any help would be appreciated.

japplegate

Re: Architect

Post by japplegate » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:32 am

I do not have a recommendation on an architect, but would be happy to share our experience of expanding in a space constricted location, leasing a building for non-production inventory and maximizing our existing space. We are currently building a new location and visited several MAPP member facilities who were very helpful. We would also be willing to share as those have shared with us. Jeff Applegate - Texas Injection Molding

brett@fourprocessltd.com

Re: Architect

Post by brett@fourprocessltd.com » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:58 pm

Good afternoon!
I am just seeing your needs for someone to help with the expansion of your shop. We have a 35 + year veteran of the industry that we use for consulting needs and he is a tool designer and also helps put together projects such as yours. He has recently just put together a state of the art facility For Hog Slat Inc out in North Carolina. He is truly a great asset and man! If you would like his information to at least explore the option please contact me at brett@fourprocessltd.com.
I hope to hear from you and best of luck!