MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact info@mappinc.com.

CRM Software

MTZANOUKAKIS

CRM Software

Post by MTZANOUKAKIS » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:32 pm

What does everyone use as a CRM software? We are investigating a few and would like to know any experiences that others have had. Thanks!

aturrell

Re: CRM Software

Post by aturrell » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:17 am

Hi Megan,

A few years ago we asked some members about their CRM software. The most common were IQMS, Salesforce, Pipeline and Zoho. Let me know if you want me to put you in contact with anyone specifically from that group!

Best,

Ashley Turrell
MAPP

HRCO2040

Post by HRCO2040 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:14 am

We attempted to use Epicor's built in module for CRM and it was a nightmare. After lots of $ and about 12 months, we dropped it. If it is not easy for sales, it will never work.

I then found Pipedrive and implemented it with significant automation and customization done all internally in about 30 days. We have used Pipedrive for 18 months now and I love it. Some of the accountability for the sales team is not as welcome as my enthusiasm for the system as a manager, but the sales team is appreciative of the sales process that it drives and having all of the data in the cloud for access on any device, anywhere.

I have no experience in other systems to compare it against, but we are very happy with Pipedrive as it stands today.

MTZANOUKAKIS

Post by MTZANOUKAKIS » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:14 am

Thank you so much, this is very helpful!