Choice Tool & Mold is looking for a Master Mold Maker with 20 years experience. Qualified candidate must have the following:
* extensive knowledge and understanding of the construction and functionality of plastic injection molds
* experience in set up and running of manual lathes, mills and grinding machines.
* highly skilled in inspecting steel components and plastic molded parts work using precision measuring and gauging tools including CMM, indicators, calipers, micrometers, height gages, gage blocks and comparator.
* demonstrated ability to inspect and evaluate molds for functionality, damage and other mold related problems tracing difficulties back to their source and making necessary modifications.
* highly skilled in injection and evaluation of parts for visual imperfections, dimensional and other tool related items.
* extensive knowledge and experience with "hot runner" systems required.
* able to complete mold assembly, dis-assembly, cleaning of molds, equipment and supplies.
* able to multi-task while paying very close attention to detail.
* mathematical skills with ability to calculate angles and dimensions.
* able to work and understand verbal and written instructions including blueprints, sketches or from the actual part to be fitted and 3D models.
Job Type: Full-time
please send resumes to:
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
1 post • Page 1 of 1