Business Development Manager
Donnelly Custom Manufacturing Company
Position Summary: The Business Development Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining a comprehensive plan that promotes sustainable and profitable growth. This position is expected to confirm our Company values, support our Mission “To Deliver Good Products on Time” and promote our differentiation in the marketplace to set the standard for “How Short Run is Done”.
This position typically operates from a remote home office in or near the Twin Cities metro area.
Essential Job Function:
• Develop profitable new business within assigned customers.
• Identify prospective customers that exhibit a good mutual fit with Donnelly Custom Manufacturing Company.
• Lead the development and implementation of sales strategies for targeted prospects.
• Provide information to management on new sales and marketing ideas and assess their applicability for Donnelly Custom Manufacturing Company.
• Implement the ideas and decisions of the strategic marketing plan.
• Ensure positive exposure of the Company to new business prospects by promoting Donnelly’s capabilities, mission and image.
• Assist in the planning of any event that promotes Donnelly and highlights our capabilities and services and participate in a suitable manner.
• Perform market research and analysis.
• Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
• Keep abreast of developments in the industry by attending seminars and training events as well as through the reading of trade publications.
• Strive to exceed annual goals for tooling and manufacturing sales.
• Demonstrate knowledge of and support for mission, vision, values, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
• Complete assignments and tasks in a timely manner and provide useful updates.
• Follow all safety guidelines and rules.
• Follow written work procedures.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Able to meet and promote Donnelly Custom Manufacturing Company's expectations: Do your best,
Treat others the way you want to be treated, Don't be afraid to ask for help, Always work as a team Learning is the key for growth and success
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven success in business development.
• Proven combination of pertinent market and technical knowledge.
• Ability to analyze, identify, build and maintain key client relationships.
• Excellent organization, time management, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills.
• Effective in public speaking.
• Trustworthy, resourceful and self-motivated with the ability to manage and plan.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a friendly, fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Proficient in the use of the internet and Microsoft Office products.
• Experience with Social Media preferred.
Required Education and Experience
• Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field.
• At least 2 years of successful business development and project/program management experience (preferably related to contract manufacturing and/or custom injection molding).
Preferred Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field.
• 3 to 6 years of successful business development and project/program management experience (preferably related to contract manufacturing and/or custom injection molding).
Travel is primarily local during the business day. Out-of-the-area and overnight travel is required on a less frequent basis.
Our Values...Our Mission...Our Vision. Come experience our differentiation in the marketplace to set the standard for “How Short Run is Done”.
View the full job description and apply at http://www.donnmfg.com/careers/
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
1 post • Page 1 of 1