Makuta Technics Micro Molding specializes in micro injection molding and micro mold tooling, producing millions of zero-defect micro parts each month for customers in the medical, pharmaceutical, microfluidics, electronics/office automation and automotive industries. Our micro injection molding capabilities include clean-room, high-temperature, thin-wall, two-shot and over-molding, and the high-precision plastic injection molds we provide are designed and custom built to hold tolerances as small as ±5 microns (0.0002 in). Our 24/7, "lights-out" plastic injection molding facility in Indiana is ISO 9001-2008 certified, Class 8 clean room certified (ISO 14644-1:2015), audited to ISO 13485.
Why work at Makuta:
Makuta operates and is managed by a Pay For Knowledge System.
The more knowledge that a person acquires, while working at Makuta, the more money they are paid.
JOB DESCRIPTION - PROCESSOR
The Processor handles all molding process activities including, mold startup through quality sign off and continued involvement in process consistency throughout the production run. This includes mold setting; process optimization; use of auxiliary equipment and injection molding presses and continuous improvement. Knowledge of decoupled mold systems and RJG is important.
• Meet and exceed company goals for machine up-time
• Meet and exceed company goals for scrap rates
• Meet and exceed company goals for change over times
• Perform mold maintenance
• Perform production set-ups as scheduled
• Perform weekly machine maintenance per PM system
• Perform beginning and end of shift procedures
• Perform correct and complete documentation according to production system procedures
• Perform “5S" activities in the production area
• Initiate daily communication with shipping and office personnel regarding daily requirements for production
• Intiate communication with Quality and Engineering.
• Actively participate in quality improvement projects
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of decoupled molding process
• Actively participate in company morning meeting.
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
1 post • Page 1 of 1