Genesis Plastics and Engineering is an established custom injection molder located in Scottsburg Indiana, we have a career opportunity for an Injection Molding Process Engineer. We are looking for someone who has exceptional processing skills, troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities and can work with cross-functional teams.
Process Engineering is a "hands-on" position that will spend most of the day on the shop floor. We seek someone to help us establish and then expand our use of Scientific – Decoupled - RJG Molding.
Primary job duties include:
• Responsible for establishing and documenting repeatable molding processes consistent with the principles of scientific, RJG, decoupled molding.
• Conducting mold trials, debugging, and continuous improvement efforts.
• Conduct mold capability studies and design of experiments when required
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Injection molding process engineering: 5 years+ (Required)
• Proven expertise with RJG, Scientific, Decoupled Molding
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, communication, and computer skills
• Experience in the automotive field is preferred
Candidates must successfully complete the drug screen and background process.
Interested candidates should e-mail a detailed resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Applications accepted Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at our facility located at 640 N. Wilson Drive (no phone calls, please).
Drug free Workplace EOE
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 post • Page 1 of 1