Hoffer Plastics has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Quality Control Engineer
Support of the Corrective Action and Nonconforming Product processes of the Hoffer Plastics Quality System. Support of Inspection Activity in its various forms.
• Responsible for the resolution of questions about part quality for internal / external customers.
• Audits to insure that inspections are compliant with requirements.
• Works with customers on the corrective action resolution of quality problems.
• Reviews all rejections with the appropriate Hoffer Personnel to insure that all returns are properly handled to avoid similar recurrences.
• Act as quality representative in all phases of APQP activities on assigned jobs and complete all forms/paperwork associated with APQP process.
Works with quality engineering, manufacturing, engineering, tooling and sales to resolve customer quality concerns.
Responsible for tracking of corrective action responses.
General supervision of Quality Control Department programs and employees.
• Responsible for the supervision of QC audit inspection personnel.
• Directs or performs actions to support product containment as required to prevent further customer exposure to nonconforming product.
• Assures that all applicable documents and records are maintained and/or revised, as required, in support of the corrective action and nonconforming product processes.
• The Senior Quality Control Engineer will be responsible for activities related to First Piece Inspection. These include, but are not limited to the following:
o Review of the Inspection Results
o Disposition of the First Piece Report
o Insure that all applicable personnel are informed of the inspection results.
• Follow-ups made to all concerns voiced by our customers.
• Prompt response in a systematic manner to these issues.
Responsibilities of Senior Quality Control Engineer includes Maintain a Safe work environment:
• Monitor personnel for compliance to safety rules and guidelines.
• Make sure all equipment is operated in a safe manner
• Monitor all Q.C. personnel for compliance of Hoffer GMP policy’s.
• College degree in a quality related discipline, engineering, or plastics technology preferred.
• Certified Quality Engineer is a plus.
• Must be familiar with AIAG standards, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, Control Plans, and MSA requirements and documentation.
• Experience in an ISO-9001/2015 and/or IATF-16949 quality environment.
• Strong problem solving skills and working knowledge of 8-D and other Problem Solving methods (i.e. PDCA, DMAIC).
• Able to accommodate light travel. This would include Periodic annual/bi-annual site visits to various customers and must have the ability to travel with short notice to address a customer quality issue if needed.
• Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
• Strong computer proficiency in office related applications including spreadsheet/database software.
Apply Directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.hofferplastics.com/careers/
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
1 post • Page 1 of 1