MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact info@mappinc.com.

Mold maintenace and facility maintenance software

TechnicalIndustriesInc

Mold maintenace and facility maintenance software

Post by TechnicalIndustriesInc » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:56 am

Want to purchase a computerized maintenance software for both molds and facility.
Please give feedback if you have experience with such software.

Thanks you
Dale Smith
dale.smith@technicalindustriesinc.com

Troyonix29

Re: Mold maintenace and facility maintenance software

Post by Troyonix29 » Thu May 14, 2020 9:35 am

Dale, I just sent your post to Chris Gedwed of CSI.

I think he might be able to help you.

His email is: cgedwed(at)csillc.com and phone number is 805-487-6698.

Thanks!

Troy

cgedwed31

Re: Mold maintenace and facility maintenance software

Post by cgedwed31 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:23 pm

Hey Dale,
We use a great software called MoldTrax that we purchased through a company called ToolingDocs. It's really user friendly and the only time consuming part of the software is populating it with your existing mold information (# of cavities, cav. layout, HR/CR, etc). We had 115 mold bases with 220 sets of inserts and it took us 2 weeks to get all the basic information in. What we love about it is that it tracks your maintenance and repair costs and creates some really great reports for you to analyze, like which molds are costing you the most to maintain, which molds have the most downtime, efficency of your tool room personnel, etc. It's a web based program that utilizes MS Access program. Fitlers are easy to implement and use and you can customize any report to fit your needs. If you want to chat in more details about this software, i'd be more than happy to jump on a call to discuss.

Best,
Chris G.