WITTMANN BATTENFELD USA is hiring for an Inside Technical Sales positions within their Injection Molding Machine division in their Torrington, CT office.
Injection Molding Machine sales support, and act as a primary “go-to” person for all inside departments and Regional Sales managers and/or Division Managers in order to help coordinate and provide for company sales goals attainment. (Includes job requirements and job functions listed here)
1. Excellent oral, phone and written English correspondence skills.
2. Ability to cope with varying frequency of incoming requests and constantly re-assess priorities for maximizing company objectives.
3. To maintain professional and positive working relationships with all contacts and business dealings and a “team player” personality.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat, CRM, CAD, photo editing & MAS.
6. Manage priorities and work efficiently to keep up on workloads on a timely basis.
7. Ability to read mechanical drawings
8. Extensive technical and sales related experience
9. Maintain CRM and machine database
10. Knowledge of Injection Molding Machines a plus
11. Update competitive information
12. Monitor and maintain quotations logs
13. Mechanical or Plastics Engineering Experience.
1. Respond to RFQ’s/Size & Quote IMM’s.
2. Update Reg./Rep./Cust. On Deliveries.
3. Attend IMM Production Meeting - Follow-up on issues, questions, etc.
4. Provide Regional Support – project status, deliveries, product questions, and internal assistance.
5. Project management.
6. Creation of RA’s for return goods.
7. Update Large Customer Spreadsheets.
8. Review Order Trackers / recent Quotes with Regionals.
9. Develop and Maintain company files for; Competitive Literature, pricing & Molding Machines Sizing data.
10. Support engineering in information flows to develop Customer System Approval Drawings & assist in quick turn around for efficient project timelines.
11. Discuss changes in orders, production schedule changes impact, etc. with customers as necessary.
12. Regional Support – project status, deliveries, product questions, internal assistance.
13. Accounts Receivable List – Review aging accounts and contact Reps/Regs/Customers for reasons for non-payment, including down payments and progress payments.
14. Deferred Sales – Trials & Loaners - Follow-up, approval of trial terms, reviewing list with Accounting for validity.
15. Work closely with our Materials and Manufacturing groups to meet priorities (backup for Supervisor).
16. Some travel required.
2 to 4 year degree in an engineering field, CAD a plus
Send Resumes to Lisa Buono, HR Manager: Lisa.Buono@wittmann-group.com
MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 post • Page 1 of 1