MAPP's membership is made up of nearly 450 member companies and tens of thousands of industry professionals. MAPP provides services and resources for professionals across all functional areas. These resources help professionals increase their productivity, connect with other like-minded individuals and benchmark best practices in that area. MAPP's "What's In It For You?" series highlights just a few of the different resources available for a specific job role or title.
Safety professionals take various forms across member companies but each is critical to the success and protection of their organizations and their teams. As safety is a top priority within MAPP member facilities, the team at MAPP is dedicated to curating and offering resources specific to safety professionals. Resources include:
- Events tailored specifically to safety professionals, such as:
- Annual Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Summit
- Virtual Safety Peer Networking Calls
- Workplace safety-related webinars
- Safety Peer Networking at in-person events
- Benchmarking reports and handbooks to help safety professionals benchmark their organization's policies and performance, such as:
- Sharing safety best practices through the annual Safety Best Practices Award and curating resources that have proven effective to members, such as:
This is a small portion of what is available to MAPP members, and each year, the MAPP team continues to add new opportunities!
If you have questions about how to take advantage of any resources offered to you by MAPP, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (317-913-2440) the MAPP office.