MAPP members have access to post on the forum and must be logged in to post. Questions? Please contact info@mappinc.com.

Sales Lead - metal to plastic fasteners

twood@esplastics.com

Sales Lead - metal to plastic fasteners

Post by twood@esplastics.com » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:56 pm

A successful metal stamping company in Wisconsin is seeking to find an injection molder that specializes in fasteners.

They currently have a line metal pipe holder/strap that is sold in over 150 different sizes with annual volume of over 50,000,000. The plastic material would be nylon. The ability and expertise to tool up the different configurations/sizes is the key to finding the right fit. Contact KMC Stamping / Port Washington, Wisconsin - Pat Kelley (Supply Chain Manager) and reference this MAPP referral if you have input or can provide a solution. More detail on the product line can be found on their website www.kmcstampings.com / catalog parts.

jwierenga@falconplastics.com

Re: Sales Lead - metal to plastic fasteners

Post by jwierenga@falconplastics.com » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:50 pm

Thank you for sharing this opportunity. Would you have contact information for Pat?

Cheers,
Jason Wierenga
Falcon Plastics

trobinson@mappinc.com

Post by trobinson@mappinc.com » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:21 am

Hi Jason,

I just forwarded Pat's information to you. Let me know if you need anything else!

Tony Robinson
MAPP

brett@fourprocessltd.com

Post by brett@fourprocessltd.com » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Good afternoon! Thank you for sharing this! Looks like I might be a week or so behind. Please share contact info with me as well if it is available.
Thank you!!

QAPInc86

Post by QAPInc86 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:43 pm

Can I please have the contact information as well?
Thanks.

jkassouni

Post by jkassouni » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:46 pm

Is this still Open?

If so we may be able to help Pat out. We have a long history of overmolding metal products for various industries. If you could forward Pat's information for us to reach out to him that would be great!

Thank you