Who Can Join MAPP?
MAPP is a facility-based membership association - which means that when you join, your entire facility receives the benefits of the association. MAPP is made up of nearly 500 plastics organizations located across 40 states.
To become a member of MAPP, your company:
- Must be a plastics processor
- This includes injection molder, blow molder, extruder, rotational molder, thermoformer, compression molder, etc.
- Must have at least one facility based in the United States
- Must be manufacturing plastic parts in the United States
What Successful MAPP Members are Doing
Organizations that join MAPP find they are now among industry leaders. MAPP members are consistently recognized as Best Places to Work and Processor of the Year, among other distinguished accolades.
Successful MAPP members:
- Aggressively seek to improve their organizations through professional development at all levels
- Look for best-in-class vendors and suppliers to support their operations
- Constantly search for new best practices to implement in their facility
- Believe that building a strong network is key to success in business
- Actively communicate and share their knowledge with others in the industry
Members join because they want to use innovative resources, develop strong industry relationships, use data to improve their decision-making, and save money through supplier discounts available only through MAPP.