MAPP's membership is made up of nearly 450 member companies and tens of thousands of industry professionals. MAPP provides services and resources for professionals across all functional areas. These resources help professionals increase their productivity, connect with other like-minded individuals and benchmark best practices in that area. MAPP's "What's In It For You?" series highlights just a few of the different resources available for a specific job role or title.
Having a strategic plan and a steady pipeline for sales is a top priority for plastics companies. Sales and marketing professionals are an active and integral part of their organization and the MAPP network. With over 700 industry peers within MAPP, resources and tools have been designed to help boost the knowledge, efficiency and performance of sales and marketing professionals. Resources include:
- Specialty benchmarking reports to help sales and marketing professionals make more informed decisions and gauge their own organization's performance, such as:
- MAPP teams up with industry partners so members can save money while also increasing company visibility and improving their marketing strategy:
- Resources for sales and marketing professionals to increase company visibility and offer insights and training, such as:
- Events offered to MAPP members that specifically address the challenges facing sales and marketing professionals, including:
- The annual Sales and Marketing Forum focuses on sharing best practices on topics such as RFQ/Quoting Process; Customer Management; Underperforming Accounts; and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Track at the Annual Benchmarking and Best Practices Conference
- Virtual Sales & Marketing Peer Networking periodically (see MAPP calendar for upcoming dates)
- Breakout sessions at events covering topics such as strategic sales, marketing and social media best practices and managing your sales pipeline
- Sales and Marketing Peer Networking at in-person events
This is a small portion of what is available to MAPP members, and each year, the MAPP team continues to add new opportunities!
If you have questions about how to take advantage of any resources offered to you by MAPP, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (317-913-2440) the MAPP office.